We are looking for talented, creative and ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to reinforce our development and service delivery team at our sister company Vanguard Automation GmbH.
Vanguard Automation is a high-tech start-up company offering 3D lithography tools for fabrication of photonic devices. The solutions cover the entire range from small-scale prototyping to fully automated industrial production. We build upon an internationally unique technology portfolio and exploit nearly two decades of experience in industrial automation through our partner companies. The core team at Vanguard Automation comprises experts in photonics, material science, high-precision opto-mechanics, and automation engineering.
You will be part of a highly qualified, dynamic, and ambitious team with sincere entrepreneurial spirit and strong focus on innovative solutions with high market potential. We strive for creativity and excellence in the field of 3D lithography with a special emphasis on industrially viable processes. We offer competitive compensation, flat hierarchies, and rich career opportunities within a vividly growing start-up company.
Please apply to the concrete positions as listed below.
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
To complement our software team, we are looking for an experienced professional with broad technical interest and background in the field of 3D structuring. Candidates should have a strong affinity for implementing software for complex physical systems.
You will design, implement, and verify control and application software for advanced 3D lithography systems. Your tasks will comprise the following aspects:
- Designing and enhancing software architectures in C# and CUDA
- Implementing algorithms for processing of 3D objects, comprising, e.g., advanced operations on mesh-based representations for efficient slicing and hatching
- Defining, implementing, and advancing the deployment process for the entire product package
You should have a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a comparable qualification. Preferred candidates are used to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute one or more of the following skills and experiences:
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial software development in C#, python or CUDA, ideally related to 3D printing processes
- Solid mathematical background with profound understanding of 3D meshes and computational geometry
- Experience in deployment management of large software projects covering the aspects of designing a robust architecture and automated tests and defining a solid release process
- Affinity for device-related software development
Apply now by submitting your CV, motivation letter, salary expectations, as well as possible starting date to email@example.com.